1 - Duke, Miami, FL, Indiana, Florida
2 - Arizona, Michigan State, Michigan, Gonzaga
3 - Syracuse, Kansas, New Mexico, Louisville
4 - Georgetown, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Butler
5 - Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Minnesota, Marquette
6 - Wisconsin, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, NC State
7 - Illinois, Oklahoma, UCLA, Colorado State
8 - Missouri, San Diego State, Oregon, Colorado
9 - Wichita State, UNLV, VCU, LaSalle
10 - Creighton, North Carolina, Baylor, Iowa State
11 - Kentucky, Temple, St. Louis, St. Mary's/Ole Miss
12 - St. John's/Indiana State, Belmont, Middle Tennessee, Memphis
13 - Louisiana Tech, Akron, Bucknell, Valparaiso
14 - Valparaiso, Harvard, Stephen F Austin, Long Beach State, Davidson
15 - Stony Brook, Montana, Florida Gulf Coast, Western Illinois
16 - Niagara, Northeastern, Bryant/Norfolk State, Southern/UNC-Asheville
- Tough loss for Syracuse at Connecticut, dropping them to a 3 and making me finally give in on Gonzaga. Ultimately, I think Gonzaga is a 3 unless they win out.
- Butler's loss does not cost them a seed line yet, but they earned themselves a trip to San Jose for the time being.
- The Mountain West continues to be a minefield for road teams, but New Mexico did their usual survival dance. Colorado State, San Diego State and UNLV will continue to battle until the end of the season for positioning.
- What has happened to Creighton? I had to knock them down to a 10 with an RPI now of 50. They need to turn it around now.
- In my SEC Progress report I put Ole Miss on watch and now I need to put them on danger alert. That resume is starting to get passed up as the losses finally accumulate for the Rebels.
- Great win for Charlotte at Butler last night. Win Saturday at St. Louis and they will be in the Field.
- Finally, the worst news came in on Nerlens Noel of Kentucky and we will see if the Wildcats rally or fold down the stretch without their most impactful player.