I will stick with the seed list, as it is helpful in seeing how teams move based on results. Also, follow me on twitter @jabesblog3000 as I intend to provide more tweets between official updates as to my opinion of what is going on.
Seed List (New Comments in Bold)
1. Arizona – PAC-12 is deep, but Wildcats may not have been properly tested in 2014 going into March.
2. Syracuse – ACC teams, meet the Syracuse zone. Good luck.
3. Wichita State – As long as they are undefeated and bolster a top 10 RPI, they deserve this spot.
4. Florida – Florida beat Kansas, plus both losses came at less than full strength
5. Michigan State – The injury to Payne will be considered once he is back
6. Kansas – With losses to teams #4, #7 and #9 on this list, hard to put them in front of them all when best team they beat is #12
7. Villanova – Don’t read much into a loss to a team that had a historic shooting night.
8. Michigan - Road wins @Minnesota, @Wisconsin and @Michigan State are unmatched
9. San Diego State – A 3 seed seems more appropriate based on RPI and other ratings
10. Wisconsin – Despite the 3 straight losses and horrid defense, the Badgers still have a top profile.
11. Creighton – This is why Dougy came back, to lead this team to heights they have never been.
12. Oklahoma State – Interior defense now a concern, but the Cowboys are still rock solid.
13. Iowa State – Need to stop the bleeding vs Kansas State Saturday or the losing streak might not end.
14. Iowa – A road blip at Michigan is not an awful loss, still a dangerous team.
15. Cincinnati – Bearcats play elite defense and have won 12 in a row, but last 6 against inferior teams.
16. Duke - Still lacking of a great road win, the rest of the Blue Devils resume is coming together
17. Kentucky – I see them much higher most places, but what jumps out on this resume? Exactly!!
18. Massachusetts – Best win is New Mexico, likely headed further down the seed list as gaudy RPI drops
19. Pittsburgh – Sometimes, a loss can be just as telling as a win. Case in point the loss at Syracuse.
20. Louisville – Rounding out the who’s who of #5 seeds with the defending champs.
21. Connecticut – I like the Huskies more than others right now. They have a nice group of wins.
22. Oklahoma – A team nobody is talking about, the Sooners continue to rise.
23. Virginia – Still lack that elite win, but sweep of Florida State and no bad losses is still a good start.
24. Texas - The Longhorns are coming on and flying up the list
25. Ohio State – The Buckeyes finally got a win, hoping to start a new trend (although it wasn’t easy).
26. St. Louis – A Pitt-like resume…lacking good wins, but losses are to teams #4 and #9 above.
27. Minnesota - Fell victim to Nebraska, but still have some really nice wins
28. UCLA - Warming up a little more to the Bruins and the PAC-12 has to have a 2nd best
29. Gonzaga – The WCC is a bit down this year, which isn’t helping the Zags.
30. Xavier – The Musketeers are Sooner-like in hype, but their 9 top-100 wins is only one behind the top total.
31. Memphis – Wins over Oklahoma State and at Louisville prop up the Tigers resume. All 4 losses to top 38.
32. Kansas State – Like the Gophers, K-State has 3 top 25 wins, 4 in the top 27.
33. Florida State – All 5 losses are to teams in the top 25 of the RPI.
34. George Washington – The Colonials have that top-10 win vs Creighton and beat VCU.
35. New Mexico – A “nice” resume, but I actually thought they would be better this season.
36. VCU – All three top 100 wins are on the road. Have 5 home games remaining against top 100.
37. Providence – Another nice win vs Xavier makes them more comfortable
38. Colorado – The early-season success will fade if they can't finish well
39. North Carolina – The Tar Heels keep adding up the losses to go with their quality wins.
40. Oregon – The victories are not that great to offset a 1-5 conference start.
41. SMU – The Mustangs need more quality wins, but others continue to fall around them.
42. California – Two nice road wins and 2nd Place in PAC-12 headline the Golden Bears resume.
43. Missouri – The Tigers have played a bad schedule and have bad losses to boot.
44. Stanford – The Cardinals have the good road wins, but they need more.
45. Baylor – The Bears have zero road wins this season, but did beat Kentucky and Colorado.
46. Tennessee – The Volunteers hang on for dear life based on their wins and SOS.
47. Richmond - The Spiders take over as the least team in, but have a tough week this week
48. Southern Miss
50. Green Bay
52. North Dakota State
53. New Mexico State
56. Boston U.
59. Stephen F. Austin
60. Georgia State
62. Northern Colorado
63. North Carolina Central
64. Stony Brook
65. Robert Morris
66. Southern U.