1. Arizona – PAC-12 is deep, but Wildcats may not have been properly tested in 2014 going into March.
2. Syracuse – ACC teams, meet the Syracuse zone. Good luck.
3. Wichita State – As long as they are undefeated and bolster a top 10 RPI, they deserve this spot.
4. Florida – Florida beat Kansas, plus both losses came at less than full strength
5. Michigan State – The injury to Payne will be considered once he is back – great win at Iowa
6. Kansas – With losses to teams #4, #7 and #9 on this list, hard to put them in front of them all when best team they beat is #12
7. Villanova – Don’t read much into a loss to a team that had a historic shooting night.
8. Michigan - Road wins @Minnesota, @Wisconsin and @Michigan State are unmatched
9. San Diego State – A 3 seed seems more appropriate based on RPI and other ratings
10. Creighton – Doug McDermott - POY
11. Duke – Filled in the last resume hole with a great road win at Pittsburgh. Next up - at Syracuse
12. Wisconsin – Woeful shooting night in surprise home loss to Northwestern, profile still strong enough to stay a 3
13. Cincinnati – Bearcats play elite defense and have won 12 in a row, but last 6 against inferior teams. Louisville next.
14. Oklahoma State – Something is keeping this team from being elite
15. Iowa State – Swept by Kansas, but almost every Big 12 team will say that
16. Oklahoma – There is not much discernible difference between OK State, Iowa State, the Sooners and even Texas
17. Louisville – An adjustment was made back a line, but a victory over Cincinnati might make it moot
18. Iowa – The Hawkeyes are now 0-5 vs the Top 13 on this list
19. Virginia – Still lack that elite win, but sweep of Florida State and no bad losses is still a good start.
20. Texas – After comparing resumes, it was hard to keep Texas below Kentucky
21. Kentucky – How do they have a top 5 SOS playing only 3 games against the top 50? 4 losses outside the top 50 seem to be ignored?
22. Connecticut – I like the Huskies more than others right now. They have a nice group of wins.
23. Massachusetts – While St. Bonaventure is not a bad loss, it continue to muddle a deceptive resume
24. Pittsburgh – At some point, the ratings mean nothing if you don’t really beat anyone of consequence
25. UCLA - Warming up a little more to the Bruins and the PAC-12 has to have a 2nd best
26. St. Louis – A Pitt-like resume…lacking good wins, but losses are to teams #3 and #10 above.
27. Memphis – Wins over Oklahoma State and at Louisville prop up the Tigers resume. All 4 losses to top 38.
28. Minnesota - Fell victim to Nebraska, but still have some really nice wins
29. Gonzaga – The WCC is a bit down this year, which isn’t helping the Zags.
30. Xavier – The Musketeers are Sooner-like in hype, but their 9 top-100 wins is only one behind the top total.
31. Kansas State – Like the Gophers, K-State has 2 top 25 wins, 4 in the top 30.
32. George Washington – The Colonials have that top-10 win vs Creighton and beat VCU.
33. New Mexico – A “nice” resume, but I actually thought they would be better this season.
34. VCU – All three top 100 wins are on the road. Have 5 home games remaining against top 100.
35. Ohio State – The best thing this resume had going for it was the lack of losses, now those are adding up
36. Providence – Another nice win vs Xavier makes them more comfortable.
37. North Carolina – Have the Tar Heels turned the corner?
38. Florida State – 7 losses makes this resume start to border on bubblicious
39. Colorado – The early-season success will fade if they can't finish well
40. Oregon – The victories are not that great to offset a 1-5 conference start.
41. Missouri – The Tigers have played a bad schedule and have bad losses to boot.
42. Tennessee – The Volunteers hang on for dear life based on their wins and SOS.
43. Stanford – Sometimes showing well in a loss goes noticed as well
44. LSU – Reward the Tigers for a good win against Kentucky, must beat Arkansas this weekend to stay
45. Arizona State – Beat Cal at their place, take their spot in the Field
46. Richmond – I will leave the Spiders in for now, but a loss at VCU will open this spot
47. SMU – South Florida is a bad loss, but the Mustangs hang on to the last spot
48. Southern Miss
51. Green Bay
52. North Dakota State
53. New Mexico State
56. Boston U.
59. Stephen F. Austin
60. Georgia State
62. Northern Colorado
63. North Carolina Central
64. Stony Brook
65. Robert Morris
66. Southern U.
67. Coastal Carolina