- The losses by Tennessee, LaSalle and Virginia open up the field to the next wave of teams. I believe Virginia is out no matter what. Some will disagree, but I am sticking to it.
- I still think Alabama needs to beat Florida tomorrow to be under full consideration.
- Same story for Iowa if they beat Michigan State this evening.
- Kentucky is in with a win over Vanderbilt, otherwise they join the Volunteers, Explorers and Cavaliers wondering who is the most vulnerable.
- Did Michigan fall to a #4 today? A lot will depend on some other results, but it is a real possibility.
- NC State might have solidified an 8-9 seed and looked very good today.
- Wisconsin has a strange resume.
Friday, March 15, 2013
Field of 68 - Friday Updates
Friday afternoon thoughts...