Thursday, July 25, 2013

2013 College Football Preview

Jabesblog is back and ready for some football!!

I have taken the month off for some vacation but to also fully immerse myself in the upcoming College Football Season.  Between now and the season's kickoff in late August, I will be providing my preview and predictions for 2013.

Why Jabesblog?  I attempt to provide a fair outlook of what may happen in the upcoming season.  I look at returning players, especially at key positions, recruiting classes, schedules, etc. while developing my predictions.  I also will not be feeding you Alabama vs Ohio State, which is the 90% consensus National Championship Game this year.  It almost never happens that the pre-season #1 and #2 play for the Title, so I will present you what I feel are some strong alternatives.

I hope you enjoy reading my Preview of the Upcoming Season!!

Jabesblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your feedback...